Amazon quiz answers (4th February )
Hi readers I am back with with my new post , Hope you are already looting all the stuffs and you started earning a little bit of money , In this post I will give you the answers of the amazon quiz for today
Daily amazon will ask you 5 questions and you have to answer them correctly and you can win prizes daily . Questions will be based on your general knowledge and you have to simply answer them correctly
Amazon Quiz Time Answers for 4th February 2019 – Win ₹5000 Amazon Pay Balance. 10 winners
Who led the Indian cricket team to their first ever World Cup victory in 1983?
Ans. Kapil Dev
What is the national sport of Japan?
Ans. sumo wrestling
A ‘sonnet’ is a poem in a specific form which originated in Italy. How many lines does a sonnet typically have?
The largest Buddhist monastery is the world is located in
Which of these Indian states does NOT share its border with China?
More information about Today Amazon Quiz Answer:-
- We daily Update all the answers Here so Please check answers terms & conditions and the prize will change daily.
- You can bookmark this link then you can get easily all Today Amazon Quiz Answer.
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 (Ten) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Amazon Pay Balance Rs.25,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).