AMAZON QUIZ ANSWERS ( 30th March )
Hi readers I am back with with my new post , Hope you are already looting all the stuffs and you started earning a little bit of money . Hope you all are enjoying my deals on whats app and telegram channel . In this post I am giving you the answers of the amazon quiz for today
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP BROADCAST at 9716446958
How To Participate In Amazon Quiz ?
- Download Amazon App from HERE
- Sign up or Log in to Amazon App
- At HomePage You will see Banner of Quiz down to the amazon pay nutton
- Click on that, and then on the Start button to start a quiz
- Now anwers the questions and complete the quiz for Daily and Instant notifications of these loots and offers Join our Telegram channel
This Quiz is held daily From 8 AM TO 12PM in amazon app only
There are a total of 1 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 30th April , 2019
Questions & Answers :-
Q1.In zoology, herpetology is the study of reptiles and amphibians. What does ornithology focus on?
Q2.An atom is made of 3 subatomic particles – a proton, a neutron, and an electron. A proton carries positive charger and a neutron carries negative charge. True or False?
Q3.The Pacific Ocean is the largest on the planet. Which ocean is the smallest?
Q4.The book ‘Big Egos, Small Men’ is written by a former law minister of India. Who is the it?
Q5.It is said that the carvings at the Edakkal Caves were made by man during the Stone Age. Where are these caves located?
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This contest will start from 8:00:01 a.m. on 30th March 2019.( IST) at 12:00 a.m. on 8 February( “Period of the contest”)
- In order to participate in the contest, you must register with the Amazon.in App (” Amazon.in App “) during the contest period.
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and from total number of participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning an Prize(herein after referred to as “Prize(s)”).