Hi readers I am back with with my new post , Hope you are already looting all the stuffs and you started earning a little bit of money . Hope you all are enjoying my deals on whats app and telegram channel . In this post I am giving you the answers of the amazon quiz for today
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP BROADCAST at 9716446958
How To Participate In Amazon Quiz ?
- Download Amazon App from HERE
- Sign up or Log in to Amazon App
- At HomePage You will see Banner of Quiz down to the amazon pay nutton
- Click on that, and then on the Start button to start a quiz
- Now anwers the questions and complete the quiz for Daily and Instant notifications of these loots and offers Join our Telegram channel
This Quiz is held daily From 8 AM TO 12PM in amazon app only
There are a total of 1 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 30th May , 2019
Questions & Answers :-
1) If you are visiting the Gateway of India, which city are you in?
Ans – Mumbai
2) An Indian rupee note displays the Hampi’s Stone Chariot. What is the denomination of this note?
Ans – Fifty rupees
3) The lowest point of your chin is called the Gnathion. What is the space between your eyebrows called?
Ans – Glabella
4) PETA is an animal welfare organization based in the US. Which Indian celebrity did it name as the PETA India Person of the Year for 2018 for being an advocate for animal rights?
Ans – Sonam Kapoor
5) Which of the following colors is NOT seen in the Olympics symbol?
Ans – Orange
- This contest will start from 8:00:01 a.m. on 25th April 2019.( IST) at 12:00 a.m. on 8 February( “Period of the contest”)
- In order to participate in the contest, you must register with the Amazon.in App (” Amazon.in App “) during the contest period.
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and from total number of participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning an Prize(herein after referred to as “Prize(s)”).