Hi readers I am back with with my new post , Hope you are already looting all the stuffs and you started earning a little bit of money . Hope you all are enjoying my deals on whats app and telegram channel . In this post I am giving you the answers of the amazon quiz for today
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP BROADCAST at 9716446958
How To Participate In Amazon Quiz ?
- Download Amazon App from HERE
- Sign up or Log in to Amazon App
- At HomePage You will see Banner of Quiz down to the amazon pay nutton
- Click on that, and then on the Start button to start a quiz
- Now anwers the questions and complete the quiz for Daily and Instant notifications of these loots and offers Join our Telegram channel
This Quiz is held daily From 8 AM TO 12PM in amazon app only
There are a total of 1 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 30th May , 2019
Questions & Answers :-
1. A 10-year old boy, has become the youngest to win a gold medal at the Khelo India Youth Games held in January. What is his name?
Ans – Abhinav Shaw
2.Spiders have 6 legs.
Ans – False
3. World Homeopathy Day 2019 was observed recently. When was it?
Ans – 10 april
4. The Indian Railways have developed an AI-powered robot which helps check for faults in trains by clicking and sharing pictures of under-gears. What is it called?
Ans – Ustaad
5. India’s fastest engineless self-propelled train was launched in February, for the Delhi-Varanasi route. It was referred to as Train 18, before being renamed. What is it called now?
Ans – Vande Bharat Express
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This contest will start from 8:00:01 a.m. on 20th April 2019.( IST) at 12:00 a.m. on 8 February( “Period of the contest”)
- In order to participate in the contest, you must register with the Amazon.in App (” Amazon.in App “) during the contest period.
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and from total number of participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning an Prize(herein after referred to as “Prize(s)”).