AMAZON QUIZ ANSWERS ( 19th February )
Hi readers I am back with with my new post , Hope you are already looting all the stuffs and you started earning a little bit of money . Hope you all are enjoying my deals on whats app and telegram channel . In this post I am giving you the answers of the amazon quiz for today
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP BROADCAST at 9716446958
How To Participate In Amazon Quiz ?
- Download Amazon App from HERE
- Sign up or Log in to Amazon App
- At HomePage You will see Banner of Quiz down to the amazon pay nutton
- Click on that, and then on the Start button to start a quiz
- The Quiz starts now and answers is given below
This Quiz is held daily From 8 AM TO 12PM in amazon app only
There are a total of 1 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 30th March, 2019
Questions & Answers :-
1. Bhaichung Bhutia is the current captain of the Indian football team.
Answer – False
2. What is the name of the world’s largest species of spider, in terms of mass and size?
Answer – Goliath birdeater
3. The Ao language is spoken in which of the following States?
Answer – Nagaland
4. The tune of Stevie Wonder’s hit song, ‘I just called to say I love you’, was adapted for the title track of which Bollywood film?
Answer – Maine pyar kiya
5. Jakarta is the capital of which country?
Answer – Indonesia
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This contest will start from 8:00:01 a.m. on 19 February 2019.( IST) at 12:00 a.m. on 8 February( “Period of the contest”)
- In order to participate in the contest, you must register with the Amazon.in App (” Amazon.in App “) during the contest period.
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and from total number of participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning an Prize(herein after referred to as “Prize(s)”).