Hi readers I am back with with my new post , Hope you are already looting all the stuffs and you started earning a little bit of money . Hope you all are enjoying my deals on whats app and telegram channel . In this post I am giving you the answers of the amazon quiz for today
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP BROADCAST at 9716446958
How To Participate In Amazon Quiz ?
- Download Amazon App from HERE
- Sign up or Log in to Amazon App
- At HomePage You will see Banner of Quiz down to the amazon pay nutton
- Click on that, and then on the Start button to start a quiz
- Now anwers the questions and complete the quiz for Daily and Instant notifications of these loots and offers Join our Telegram channel
This Quiz is held daily From 8 AM TO 12PM in amazon app only
There are a total of 1 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 30th May , 2019
Questions & Answers :-
Q1.: A group of crows is called a _. Fill in the
Q2.: Which of these is the southernmost point of
Africa and the beginning of the dividing line
between the Atlantic and Indian Oceans?
Ans- Cape Agulhas
Q3.: Who was the second man to walk on the
Ans- Buzz Aldrin
Q4.: Which film director and screenwriter is most
known for the Elements Trilogy – Fire (1996),
Earth (1998), and Water (2005)?
Ans- Deepa Mehta
Q5.: The Department of Posts in India has launched
a ’Cool EMS’ service, using which customers in
India can import food items from _ for
personal use. Fill in the blanks.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This contest will start from 8:00:01 a.m. on 13th April 2019.( IST) at 12:00 a.m. on 8 February( “Period of the contest”)
- In order to participate in the contest, you must register with the Amazon.in App (” Amazon.in App “) during the contest period.
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and from total number of participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning an Prize(herein after referred to as “Prize(s)”).